Sunday, December 14, 2008

Narcissist

So, Kyle loves to see himself in that video online. He loves to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer, and he's gotten to the point where he will throw a fit until I log onto my blog and play the video for him. Then if I navigate away from the page, he throws another fit! The whole time the video is playing, he is just sitting there smiling at it. It's so funny! But do you think he knows that it is him? Hmm...I don't know.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I bet he does know that it is him. He is so funny and cute.

The Stewart said...

I think he does too! Jacob does that but in the mirror. I don't think he's ever seen himself in a video. That is so cute though! You have a cute kid!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers