Monday, August 31, 2009

Random thoughts...

Plastic wrap. I know, I think about weird things, but I've been rather disappointed with plastic wrap lately, and I know I'm not the only one. That stuff just never sticks to whatever you want it to. But fear not, for I've recently discovered that the Great Value (Walmart brand) cheapo stuff works better at sticking to dishes than any other that I've tried. Woo hoo!

On a completely unrelated note, I saw this guy outside my window today sitting on the tailgate of a truck with a perfectly wicked hairdo. I knew I needed to get it on camera, so I ran downstairs, but as soon as I located my camera, he was walking away, so I didn't get a closeup like I wanted to, but I still managed to get some pics through the blinds downstairs. Michelle, I was thinking of you specifically while I was taking the pictures. You seem to appreciate random pictures more than anyone I know. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Barb said...

Heather, you crack me up! I know you should have been my daughter! I think of those weird crazy things too! Plastic wrap can really make me crazy if it does not stick the right way - you go girl! I never go to Wally World, but if I need plastic wrap, I just might.

Loved the pics - truly a strange doo! Keep up the good detective work for strange pictures. Love ya

Karen Beth said...

I agree, I have quit using plastic wrap all together. I will have to try the stuff you use.
Wow, that hair doo is something. Can't wait for you to move.
Sorry I haven't been answering the phone. I have had a bad day. Not feeling good. Love you.

Michelle said...

Oh Geez what a gorgeous picture! That man has some taste locks of gold!

Anonymous said...

I love that you took pictures of that guy's hair. It kinda reminds of when Andrew Follett said the line "Don't touch, you'll mess up my golden locks of hair!" This man must care about his hair more than Andrew!!

Shayla

The Mathesons said...

Hahahahaaha! That is SWEET!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers