Val tagged me with the "8 Things..."-tag. So here goes.
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1-My boys, Ricky and Kyle.
2-The rest of my fab family.
3-Nature, mountains, clouds, etc. (no, I'm not a tree-hugger. I just like nature).
4-Music, listening to or playing it.
5-Reading everything.
6-Eating (not good!)
7-Sudoku.
8-Shopping (also not good).
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1-The back of yo head is re-dicka-lis! (to Kyle)
2-Word! (to everyone)
3-I'm gonna gitcha! (to Kyle)
4-You're fine! (to Kyle)
5-Gimme smooches! (to everyone...well, maybe just Kyle)
6-Dude (what I call Kyle)
7-I want ice cream (always)
8-Serious? (to Ricky)
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1-Publish a kids book or something.
2-Run a 5k.
3-Compete on Jeopardy!
4-Fix the hole in the ozone layer.
5-Teach my kiddo's to be good people.
6-Grow a wicked good garden.
7-Understand Shakespeare and Isaiah.
8-Learn as much as humanly possible.
8 Things I Currently Want or Need:
1-About a year and a half worth of good nights' sleeps.
2-A decent car that both works and has air conditioning.
3-To unpack the rest of my crap and clean my house.
4-About $100,000 in the bank.
5-Ice cream.
6-Books, books, books!
7-To live closer to my family (I know, Pocatello is waaaaay better than Arkansas, but still...).
8-Did I mention ice cream?
I'm kinda too tired to tag anyone, so if you want to post your list of 8 things, do it, cause I would love to read it!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh heather darling!!! how are you? Dayna told me that you set up a blog finally and I was excited. welcome to the world of blogging..it's addicting, it's ridiculous, but it's fun! I love Kyle!!! I loved holding him again at Tanner's reception.. oh man, what a cutie! Did your mom spread the good word about us?? Yes, it's true! ninth of april is the due date!!! Hopefully if we are lucky, babes will come a day early.. isn't hat your birthday?? the 8th? oh wait? is it the 9th? I can't remember! anyway we are stoked, haven't really formally announced it yet ha ha!! Maybe that's what I'll do tonight ... announce it on the blog. anyway, love you girlfriend. hope Ricky's school is going well.
Post a Comment