Saturday, September 13, 2008
Blowing Raspberries
Kyle's new favorite thing it to blow raspberries, and he's really good at making them nice and slobbery and sharing that slobber. It's even more fun when he does it while I'm trying to feed him cereal. But the funniest was the other night. He woke up in the middle of the night to eat, and after I was done feeding him, I went to put him back in bed. He was asleep as I was carrying him, but he started blowing raspberries in his sleep. It was sooo funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is hilarious that he does that in his sleep! So cute. i just love that little boy!
It was so fun to see you yesterday! Little Kyle Man is too cute! We should play games or do something fun this weekend.
Hey Heather!! I need your email so I can add you to our blog!!
Post a Comment