I totally forgot that I had these pictures! I haven't seen them in a year, and I found them yesterday. The first ones are of Kyle's first Christmas when he was opening his presents. The next two are the ones every parent has of the first time their child sees Santa Claus. So sad! I can't believe how grown up Kyle looks now. I always thought he still had that baby face, but after seeing these pictures, I realize he has grown up so much! What a cute boy. We love him.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Ahhh, Christmas memories
I totally forgot that I had these pictures! I haven't seen them in a year, and I found them yesterday. The first ones are of Kyle's first Christmas when he was opening his presents. The next two are the ones every parent has of the first time their child sees Santa Claus. So sad! I can't believe how grown up Kyle looks now. I always thought he still had that baby face, but after seeing these pictures, I realize he has grown up so much! What a cute boy. We love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie! He really has grown up. Can't wait for this Christmas. maybe they will enjoy it a little more!
That is way too cute! I can't believe how much he has grown over the past year - is he still afraid of Santa? This year will be so much fun!
Love you
Post a Comment